39th International Symposium on Computer Performance, Modeling, Measurements and Evaluation 2021
The 39th International Symposium on Computer Performance, Modeling, Measurements and Evaluation will be held in Milan, Italy from 8th to 12th November 2021.
The IFIP WG 7.3 Performance conference aims to bring together researchers interested in understanding and improving the performance of computing and communication systems by means of state-of-the-art quantitative models and solution techniques. The Performance conference has a long-standing tradition and has followed an 18-month cycle for many years. Recently, the interval has been changed to one year.
- Ana Radovanovic (Google), Ganesh Ayalvadi (Univeristy of Bristol), and Negar Kiyavash (EPFL) are the Performance 2021 Keynote speakers
- The conference will be held on WebEx. Detailed instructions will be available soon.
- The keynote talks are 1-hour live talks.
- The regular talks are 20-minute talks (15 min recored video or live and 5 min live Q&A).
- At the end of each session there will be a 30 minute discussion & networking opportunity.
Under the current circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic, global traveling and meetings have been heavily restricted and difficult. Thus, the Performance committee has decided that the Performance 2021 conference will be held as a fully virtual event, at the scheduled dates (November 8-12, 2021).
Tutorials free for PhD students
Tutorial participation is free for PhD students. A certificate of attendance will be provided to all participants. Tutorials will run in three parallel sessions (more information available here).
- Abstract submission:
May 10th, 2021May 17th, 2021
- Full paper submission:
May 17th, 2021May 24th, 2021
- Notification to authors: July 19th, 2021